Wealth comes from money not spent.
Let us say my Dad saved $100 (cost $2,500) instead of spending it for every year over 25 years and every 5 years purchased the following stocks:
- 1970 Walmart worth $4,150,000
- 1977 Coca Cola worst $500,000
- 1980 Apple worth $136,000
- 1986 Microsoft worth $485,000
- 1990 Disney worth $150,000
I think my father would be very happy being worth $5,000,000 today from just saving $100 a year!
What if you were even just 10% as successful?
Would $2,500 over 25 years being worth $500,000 when you retire be worth it?
Don’t discount little savings. It can turn into big savings.